The secret is marinating these beauties at least 12 hours. From Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
Very tasty. Use a large zip-lock bag to cut down on the washing up.
Seafood Ingredient: Alaskan Giant Prawns
Shop for Alaskan Shrimp, Prawns and Scampi on our Shellfish Page
- 2 lbs. Giant Prawns (16-20 per lb. is a good size)
- Juice of 3 Lemons
- Juice of 3 Limes
- 4 oz. Olive Oil
- 2 oz. Soy Sauce
- 4 oz. White Wine
- handful Chopped Parsley
- Garlic and Dill Weed to taste
- Peel, butterfly, and devein prawns; wash them in cold water and dry.
- In a bowl (or zip-loc bag), mix remaining ingredients to form marinade. Add prawns to marinade and mix well again. Cover and refrigerate 12-24 hours.
- Remove prawns from marinade and barbecue, sauté in butter, or bake 10 minutes in 375 degree oven.