Our Shipping Policy
Wild, pure Alaska seafood delivered to your door! Any time of the year!
- We ship using FedEx Priority Overnight to deliver your seafood order. A signature is not required, unless delivered to an apartment or business.
- We use the shipping address that you provide us. Minor details can be the cause of major stress. Please take a moment to validate that the information you provided is correct (i.e. spelling, unit number, zip code, state, etc.). Great Alaska Seafood will not be held liable for misrouted packages resulting from incorrect shipping information provided by you.
- We ship Monday - Thursday. If Saturday delivery is necessary, we are happy to help! Orders shipping Friday for Saturday delivery will require you to contact our Customer Service department to validate availability for your area. There is also an additional $20.00 fee.
- When you order any Gift Pack or any of our Specials, or if your order is 8 pounds or more you will receive FREE SHIPPING.
- All orders received Monday - Wednesday before 2:00 pm Alaska Time (3:00PMPacific, 4:00PM Mountain, 5:00PM Central, 6:00PM East Coast) will ship the next business day. Orders placed after 2:00PM (Alaska Time) on Wednesday - 12:00PM Saturday will be shipped the following Monday. **EXAMPLE: You place your order Monday before2:00PM Alaska Time, your order is processed and packed the same day, shipped out Tuesday using Fedex Priority Overnight, you will receive your order on Wednesday.***
- FedEx will deliver your seafood before 12PM, in most areas. Depending on your location, or during busy holiday seasons, your package can arrive later in the day. If shipping to a business, please make arrangements if it is closed during lunch hours.
- We ship everywhere in the USA and Canada. Hawaii requires an additional $45.00 delivery charge. To place a Canadian order, please contact our customer service office
- Unlike a lot of seafood companies, we are actually located in ALASKA and therefore are subject to extreme weather conditions. During colder seasons, please be mindful of this. In most cases, your package will arrive in perfect condition. However, if your package is held up along the way due to foul weather conditions, neither we nor FedEx will be held liable.
- Special Events: When planning your special event, waiting until the last minute is not a good plan. Place your order early and we will arrange specific delivery dates. We can make suggestions for your important event based on the best seasonal selections available.
- Holidays: We understand that the season of giving is often a busy and challenging time. Because you are selecting perishable seafood for your celebration or as a gift, we urge you to notify your recipient and confirm they will be home during the expected delivery time. It can still be an item of surprise, but because a signature is not required (in most cases), some people are not looking for their surprise package and will let the box sit outside for an extended amount of time, leaving the items to thaw and spoil.
Gourmet product shipped directly to recipient:
Great Alaska Seafood guarantees every product to provide 100% Happiness. Your Great Alaska Seafood package will arrive in either a frozen or chilled state. If you receive your order and question it's quality, you can call our Customer Service Team during business hours, and a customer service representative will assist you.
If recipients have any questions, problems or concerns regarding an order, we ask that you notify us immediately for assistance, or by the next day after receiving your order.
We will be closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day. If Great Alaska Seafood has made a mistake on your order, we will replace the necessary items, issue a credit for the value or issue a credit to the cardholder for the amount of the items in question. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please call us and speak to a customer service representative. We reserve the right to conduct an investigation into claims that are potentially fraudulent. Please do not discard any packaging until you are completely satisfied with the product. On occasion, Great Alaska Seafood may deem it necessary to have the purchaser to provide pictures to better resolve the issue.
Always go for FREE SHIPPING!!!
If your order is 8 pounds or more you will receive FREE SHIPPING. Our Gift Packs and Special Offers are shipped free, as well.
All orders of at least 8 pounds qualify for free shipping anywhere within the Continental United States. For orders less than the 8 pound minimum, the following shipping fees apply:
|Order size in pounds||Shipping
|8 lbs. or more||FREE||$45.00||$20.00|
Non Perishable items will be shipped using USPS.
Got a question about shipping your order?
For further questions about ordering and delivery schedules, please contact our Customer Service Team. We are ready to assist you.
Gift Certificate Purchases
Exchange Policies: Gift Certificates for specific packages may be exchanged for others. You can redeem your gift Certificate by calling 866-262-8846.
Refund Policies: Great Alaska Seafood does not offer refunds on gift certificates.
Lost or Stolen: Great Alaska Seafood is not responsible if a gift certificate is lost or stolen after it is received. It is shipped via USPS, or sent via email and, and the purchaser is provided with a USPS tracking number. However, please notify us if this does occur.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert