Wild Alaska True Cod
Our boats have just returned from the Gulf of Alaska with a beautiful catch of Wild Alaska True Cod.
Alaska True Cod is the first 'fish 'n chip' fish. With a mild, clean flavor, perfect flake and abundant white meat, it shines in a variety of preparations. Try True Cod baked, sautèed or broiled. And, please, don't overlook the healthful side of this wonderful fish: it's low in calories and high in Omega 3 oils.
True cod can be used as an alternative to halibut, or in most recipes that call for a white fish.
Fillets are skinless, boneless, each fillet can range between 4 - 10 ounces. Fresh flash frozen and vacuum packed.
- Wild Alaska True Cod Fillets
10 lbs. Bulk Pack
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed.$23.95 lb.
- Single serving: 116 g
- Calories: 95
- Calories from fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 21g
- High in Omega 3 fats, vitamins B6 and B12, niacin, phosphorus, and selenium
- Low in calories, sodium and sugars (none)
Super-Easy Baked Alaska True Cod
- One True Cod fillet for each person
- Your favorite spices such as; garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, oregano, paprika, sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Season the cod filets with desired spices.
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes or until fish is heated through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Seafood Consumer Information
Thanks for visiting!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert
Great Alaska Seafood
Visit us, or write to:
Peninsula Processing & Smokehouse
720 Kalifornsky Beach Road
Soldotna, Alaska, 99669
Local Phone: 866-262-8846