Premium Loin Halibut Steaks
From the smallest, most tender Alaskan Halibut. Perfect for grilling or the BBQ!
We cut these 1 inch loin steaks from 100% wild Alaska Halibut.
Steaks weigh between 6 oz. - 12 oz. each.
- Premium Loin Halibut Steaks
- Fresh flash frozen, individually vacuum sealed.$31.95 lb.
8 lbs. Bulk Pack
Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaksadapted from bettycrocker.com
- 4 halibut steaks, about (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, the salt, pepper and garlic. Add fish; turn several times to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade. Cover and grill fish 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.
- Seafood Consumer Information
Thanks for visiting!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert
Great Alaska Seafood
Visit us, or write to:
Peninsula Processing & Smokehouse
720 Kalifornsky Beach Road
Soldotna, Alaska, 99669
Local Phone: 866-262-8846