Cook Inlet Silver Coho Salmon Fillets
Expert chefs say coho is the best salmon for cedar-plank cooking and grilling.
Caught in the pristine waters of Cook Inlet, our coho salmon are processed same day of harvest.
***NEW!*** "Bone- Free*" Wild Alaska Coho Salmon Fillets. Enjoy Coho Fillets without having to deal with the bones. Each Fillet is hand trimmed and run-through our Automated Pin - Bone Remover - which effectively removes 95% of the bones. (*95% Bone-Free Product - Please inspect for bones. )
Cedar planks are available as a separate item.
- Single serving: 3.5 ounces
- Calories: 140
- Total fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1100mg
- Protein: 23g
- High in Omega 3 fats.
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
Sockeye Salmon Fillets
Coho Salmon Steaks
|Lemon Caper Sauce|
- Cook Inlet Coho Silver Salmon Fillets
- 'Bone-Free' Skin-On Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed. 6-12 oz. portions.$21.95 lb.
- Cedar Planks
- 2 Cedar Planks, Alaska Tim's Rub and Cooking Instructions$15.95 pack
- Save when you buy a Bulk Pack.
10 lbs. of (Coho) Salmon 'Bone-Free' Skin-On Fillets Reg. $219.95$199. 95
- Special! WHOLE Wild Alaska Coho Salmon Fillets
8 - 9 lbs. of "Premium Quality 95% Bone-Free" Whole Fish Fillets.
(Fillets range in weight from 1.2 lbs to 1.9 lbs.)$159. 60
Includes express shipping.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert