Alaskan Fish Cubes
No bones, no skin, no waste. Get cookin'!
Our new fish cubes are cut from the same fish as our premium fillets. We have done all the work; no bones, no skin, no waste! From kabob's, to fish tacos, to a simple beer batter fry, fish cubes adapt well to a wide range of cooking methods.
***Cubes are random. They vary in size and shape and are not large portions or fillets.***
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
Gorilla Garlic Hot Salt
Alaska Tim's Gourmet Spice Collection
|Lemon Caper Sauce|
- Alaskan Fish Cubes
- Wild Halibut Cubes
- Skinless & Boneless$24.95 lb.
10 lbs. Halibut Cubes
- 1 lb. Coho Salmon Cubes
- 2 pads of Butter
- Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper Blend
- Tapatio hot sauce
- Fresh lime
- Diced Onion (optional)
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce or Cabbage (optional)
- Shredded Cheese
- 4 taco-sized tortillas (flour or corn)
- After the cubes are thawed, sauté fish in butter for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat and season with our Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper Blend.
- Fill tortillas with fish and top with sauce and toppings.
- Seafood Consumer Information
Thanks for visiting!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert
Great Alaska Seafood
Visit us, or write to:
Peninsula Processing & Smokehouse
720 Kalifornsky Beach Road
Soldotna, Alaska, 99669
Local Phone: 907-262-8846