Incomparable Copper River Salmon
This could be the world's best-tasting fish.
Marbled with layers of fat and oil, the better to protect them on their long journey from the sea to the spawning grounds at the headwaters of the Copper River, these rare salmon have firm flesh that is remarkably red and rich. The rich intense flavor, texture and mouthfeel evolves from the high fat content and omega 3 oil levels that are found in these delicious Wild Salmon."
There is no other fish that gets fine chefs and restaurateurs so excited that its almost an obsession. Even Julia Child is impressed: "With such a beautiful fish, there is only one thing to do," she says. "Poach it in butter! It was just wonderful."
These are premium quality salmon, harvested by family fishermen, and protected for long term sustainability
- Copper River Salmon Fillets
- Limited Edition King Salmon Petite Portions
- Portions will range between 6 to 14 ounces.Flash frozen, vacuum sealed.$59.95 lb.
- King Salmon
- Standard Cut Portions, ranging between 6 to 14 ounces each. Flash frozen, vacuum sealed.$89.95 lb.
- "Bone-Free" Sockeye Salmon
- Flash frozen, vacuum sealed. Portions will range between 4 to 10 ounces.$39.95 lb.
- "Bone-Free" Coho Salmon
- Flash frozen, vacuum sealed. Portions will range between 4 to 10 ounces.$34.95 lb.
- Seafood Consumer Information
Thanks for visiting!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert
Great Alaska Seafood
Visit us, or write to:
Peninsula Processing & Smokehouse
720 Kalifornsky Beach Road
Soldotna, Alaska, 99669
Local Phone: 907-262-8846