Alaskan King Crab Pieces
The very same King Crab as our by-the-pound selections.
In the sorting process we end up with lots of broken pieces of Alaska Red King Crab. These include a variety of sizes and shapes, and include chunks, tips, knuckles, pieces, small claws, etc. Perfect for chowders, crab cocktails, crab dips, etc. Use your imagination - ideal for a big crab feed!!
*Broken pieces include shell*
- Alaskan King Crab Pieces
- 3 lb. bag$109.95 ea.
Sensational Holiday King Crab Dip
- 8-10 ozs. king crab meat
- 2-4 ozs smoked salmon meat
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 green onion ..finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- A couple of dashes of Worcestershire
- A couple of dashes of Tabasco
- 2 Tbs. White Wine
- Put the frozen king crab in a small pot of boiling water to which you have added 1/4 cup of sugar. Turn off the heat source once you add the crab shoulders. Remove crab after 15 minutes. Once cooled, removed all the meat and put in large bowl.
- Take the smoked salmon and remove all the meat...be sure to watch for bones and remove. Add to bowl. (It is best to just pull apart the crab and smoked salmon ...don't chop it up
- Add all the rest of the ingredients..season to taste. Make this dip a couple hours ahead of time (or the night before) and chill. Serve with crackers...or better yet wih toasted french bread squares.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert