Fire up the grill and enjoy 100% Wild Alaska Halibut. From Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
A saucy barbeque for Alaska Halibut on the grill!
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 1.5 lbs. Halibut Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Mustard
- 1/4 cup minced Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a pot, place over medium heat and boil until reduced to a thin syrup. Pour the syrup through a strainer, discard the cooked ingredients in the strainer and chill the syrup.
- Place fish steaks or fillets in a baking dish and spoon some syrup over. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cook the fish on a hot grill, basting with a teaspoon of barbecue sauce on each side.