We take the highest grade Wild Ahi Tuna and cut the loin into 10-14 ounce blocks.
Boneless and skinless with the blood line removed. 100% ready to go just thaw, slice and serve. This is a Premium Product perfect for Sushi or for searing.
*Blocks are 10 to 14 ounces. Saku blocks are cut based on dimensions, not weight. This is preferred by Japanese chef's in sashimi tuna preparations as they base their servings on the number of slices they serve.
$24.95 per block.
Treated with carbon monoxide for color retention.You might also like
- 8 lbs. Saku Block Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna
- Saku Block Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna
$24.95 10-14 ounce block
- Yellowfin Tuna - Sushi Grade - Poké Cubes
- Flash-frozen, vacuum sealed 1 lb. bags$21.95
Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna
- 2 Ahi Tuna portions
- 2 Tbsp dark sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced (a few slices reserved for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and coat the tuna with the marinade, cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high to high heat. When the pan is hot, remove the tuna steaks from the marinade and sear them for a minute to a minute and a half on each side.
- Remove from pan and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices. Sprinkle with a few green onion slices.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert