Series: King Crab
Grilled King Crab Royale
Grilling King Crab Legs makes a delicious, spectacular dish with a taste of flame and steamed delicate seafood juices together.
|From the recipe files of |
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
Try this entree over rice or pasta, with grilled asparagus.
Seafood Ingredient: Alaska King Crab from Great Alaska Seafood (these come pre-cooked)
Buy Crab legs on our King Crab Page
- 1 lb. King Crab Legs, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon, crushed
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3 inch pieces. If desired, remove crab meat from shells and cut into bite-sized pieces for easier serving; return to shells
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over crab. Place crab legs, shell-side down, on rack about 5 inches above hot coals. Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; brush occasionally with sauce.
- Makes 2 main-dish servings or appetizer servings. Recipe can be doubled.