Baked Halibut Limone
The freshness of lemon combined with garlic make an excellent Halibut entree, from Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
A classic Alaska Halibut recipe.
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 3 lbs. Halibut Fillets cut into 6 serving pieces
- 1/4 cup Parsley fine chop or minced
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Lemons, sliced, plus 2 more thinly sliced for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- dash Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle both sides of halibut with salt, pepper and paprika. Place halibut in a buttered shallow baking dish and sprinkle with garlic, parsley and bread crumbs. Place lemon slices on fish and add water almost to top of fish.
- Bake uncovered 20-30 minutes until halibut is firm and crumbs are golden brown.
- Remove lemon slices, dot with butter and place under broiler until browned. Garnish baked halibut with thin lemon slices.