Alaska Halibut Royale
A gourmet recipe with Wild Alaska Halibut from Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
Alaska's best tasting fish with a touch of white wine
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 1.5 lbs. Halibut Fillets
- 1 cup dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup fine dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced Green Onions
- sprinkle Paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine wine and salt; pour over halibut. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Drain halibut on paper towels; dip both sides in bread crumbs. Place halibut in shallow buttered baking dish. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and green onions; spread over halibut. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or until halibut flakes when tested with a fork.