Series: King Crab
King Crab Stir Fry
Stretch your crab portions with stir fry veggies.
|From the recipe files of |
Easy and ultra-quick to make, this is a good dish when unexpected company drops in.
Seafood Ingredient: Alaska King Crab from Great Alaska Seafood (these come pre-cooked)
Buy Crab legs on our King Crab Page
- 3/4 to 1 lb. King Crab Legs, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods or 1 package (6 oz.) frozen
- Chinese pea pods, thawed (One green pepper, sliced vertically, can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. cold water
- Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3 inch pieces.
- Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until slightly softened. Add crab, pea pods and tomato; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and crab is thoroughly heated.
- Blend cornstarch and water; stir into pan juices. Cook and stir until juices are thickened and clear. Makes about 2 servings. Recipe can be doubled.