Basic Grilled Halibut
This Grilled Halibut is easy and delicious. From Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
A few spices and 100% Wild Alaska Halibut... easy and delicious!!
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 1 1/2 lbs. Halibut Steaks
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , grated
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry Mustard
- Mix ingredients in a marinade dish and add halibut fillets. Cover both sides and let stand 4 hours turning frequently.
- Heat grill to medium temp. (A seafood cooking screen helps hold fish together) Grill steaks until well done but not dry, basting with marinade frequently.
- Serve grilled halibut with rice or vegetables.