10 lbs. of Kalgin Island King Salmon Fillets
100% WILD, which is even better than Organic.
Regularly $399.50, save $30! Only: $369.50. Includes overnight shipping.
Each season - for a limited time - schools of mint-bright King Salmon arrive in the cold, clear waters off Kalgin Island. With a flavor second to none, loaded with healthy Omega 3 oils, these wild Alaska Kings are a rare gourmet prize.
Fillets are approximately 8 -16 ounces each. If you would like to avoid bones you can request tail portion fillets. Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed.
- Kalgin Island King Salmon Fillets
- 10 lb. box
Free FedEx Shipping.Reg. $399.50$369. 50
Klondike Baked King SalmonWith thanks to: Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- 4 Alaska King Salmon fillets, thawed )
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend mustard, butter and honey in small bowl; set aside. Mix breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in another small bowl; set aside. Season Alaska Salmon fillets/steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place on non-stick or spray-coated baking sheet or broiler pan. Brush salmon with mustard-honey mixture. Pat bread crumb mixture onto top surface of salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Seafood Consumer Information
Thanks for visiting!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert
Great Alaska Seafood
Visit us, or write to:
Peninsula Processing & Smokehouse
720 Kalifornsky Beach Road
Soldotna, Alaska, 99669
Local Phone: 866-262-8846