Alaska Kalgin Island King Salmon Fillets
Our King Salmon is 100% WILD, which is even better than Organic.
Each season - for a limited time - schools of mint-bright king salmon arrive in the cold, clear waters off Kalgin Island. With a flavor second to none, loaded with healthy Omega-3 oils, these wild Alaska kings are a rare gourmet prize.
Premium Grade "Bone-Free" Fillets
We take our early-run prime king salmon, hand fillet, leave the skin on and remove most of the bones to produce the highest quality possible. (*95% Bone-Free Product - Please inspect for bones.)
Regular fillets are available as both skinless and skin-on portions.
Fillets are approximately 8 -16 ounces each. Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed.
- • Single serving: 3.5 ounces
- • Calories: 230
- • Total fat: 13g
- • Saturated fat: 3g
- • Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1700mg
- • Protein: 26g
- • High in Omega 3 fats and potassium.
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
Troll-Caught White King Salmon
King Salmon Steaks
Lemon Caper Sauce
- Alaska Kalgin Island King Salmon
- Skin-On Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed. 8-16 oz. portions.$31.95 lb.
- "Bone-Free" Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed. 8-12 oz. portions. Limited supply.$33.95 lb.
- Skinless Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed. 8-16 oz. portions.$33.95 lb.
- Save when you buy a Bulk Pack. Free Shipping, too!
- 10 lb. box
Free FedEx Shipping.Reg. $299.50$279. 50
Your host, owner, and fishing expert