Corn flakes makes a crispy coating, and cilantro gives zest in this baked Halibut recipe from Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
Corn flakes makes a crispy coating, and cilantro gives zest in this baked Halibut recipe
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 4 Halibut Fillets
- 1 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Corn Flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated Lemon Peel
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt and White Pepper (each)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large ziplock bag, soak fish in milk for 20-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, cilantro, mustard, lemon peel, salt and pepper; mix well. Place halibut fillets in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture over fillets, then top with crushed corn flakes.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.