Halibut with Green Chili Recipe
Alaska Halibut steaks on the grill with a southwestern twist, from Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
Try this next time you have a taste for grilled Halibut Steaks
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Steaks
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 4 Halibut Steaks cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or low fat plain yogurt or low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned green chili salsa, (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or chives
- Combine mayonnaise, green chili salsa and lime juice, set aside.
- Place halibut steaks on foil sheet on medium-hot grill. Cook for 5 minutes, then turn steaks over. Liberally brush or spoon mayonnaise mixture on cooked side. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes more, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Do not overcook.