Series: Seared Yellow-Fin Ahi Tuna
Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper Seared Ahi
A gourmet recipe with Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna from Great Alaska Seafood
|From the recipe files of |
Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper compliments the flavor and texture of seared ahi.
Seafood Ingredient: Saku Block Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna (Ahi)
Buy Saku Block Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna (Ahi) on our Sashimi-Ready Yellowfin Tuna Page and Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper Blend on our Alaskan Sauces and Spices Page
- 1 Saku block Yellowfin Ahi Tuna, defrosted
- Alaska Tim's Citrus Pepper Rub
- 1 Tbsp oil or cooking spray
- Soy sauce
- Rinse and blot the tuna.
- Roll tuna in citrus pepper rub, making sure to coat all sides thickly.
- Heat pan on medium-high. When hot, place cooking spray or your choice of oil in the pan.
- Lightly sear each side for approximately 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and slice immediately with a very sharp knife.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi to taste.