Scrambled Eggs with Sockeye Salmon Roe
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons sockeye salmon roe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Freshly chopped herbs of your choice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Whisk the eggs with the cream and set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and the butter. When the butter is melted, add the eggs, and whisk to form the eggs into a curd-like texture. When the eggs are halfway set, add the roe and stir around briefly, then turn off the heat and let the heat of the pan continue to cook the eggs for a few more seconds.
- Garnish with herbs and black pepper. Serve immediately