Salmon Burgers with Cilantro Mayo"Seriously amazing, perfect with the cilantro mayo."
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 6 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb. Wild Alaska King Salmon Burger
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-2 tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the diced bell pepper, panko, garlic and salmon. In a small bowl combine the egg white, soy sauce, lemon juice and salt. Add the liquid mixture to the bowl with the salmon and toss gently until well incorporated. Form the mixture into four equal patties.
- To make the cilantro may, combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until well combined and smooth.
- Lightly coat a grill pan or skillet with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the patties about 5 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Place the burgers on buns, spreading one side of the bun with the cilantro mayo. Top as desired with lettuce, onion and tomato