Klondike Baked King SalmonWith thanks to: Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- 4 Alaska King Salmon fillets, thawed )
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend mustard, butter and honey in small bowl; set aside. Mix breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in another small bowl; set aside. Season Alaska Salmon fillets/steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place on non-stick or spray-coated baking sheet or broiler pan. Brush salmon with mustard-honey mixture. Pat bread crumb mixture onto top surface of salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.