Grilled Mahi Mahi
- 6 Mahi-Mahi fillets
- Vegetable oil (for deep-frying)
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, sherry or pineapple juice and garlic; add mahi mahi. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill mahi mahi, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.