Baked Salmon Tails with Lemon and Dill
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly cracked Pepper
- Fresh Dill or Dill Tips (dried)
- Tim's Salmon Rub
- Salmon Tail(s)
- Cover bottom of a baking dish with olive oil, sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper and dill.
- Place tail(s) into dish to fit snugly. Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle coating of salt, pepper and dill. Rub inside of cavity with Tim's Salmon Rub.
- Cut lemon into 8 wedges, place a wedge between dish and salmon, place extra wedges on top of salmon. Cover dish with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350º for approximately 40 minutes - it will depend on the amount of salmon, and how well-done you like your salmon cooked.