TASTY LOBSTER CLAWS
- 6 Quarts of water
- 6 Tablespoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons Original "LOUISIANA" Hot Sauce
- 2 bags Zatarain's Dry Crab Boil 3 Oz.
- 8 Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Red Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons vinegar
- 2 lemons, cut in quarters
- Mix all spices into the water, bring to a boil
- Add Lobster Claws, or King Crab or Both. Bring Back To A Boil; Boil For 5 Minutes.
- You Can Also Add Shrimp Or Prawns, But Only Boil For 1 Minute At The End
- Turn Off Heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
Try your own variation - it is so tasty and a very healthy meal!