Wild Troll-Caught White King Salmon
Sushi-grade, premium wild White King Salmon Fillets.
White kings are identical to other king salmon in appearance, however the flesh is pearly white and softer than the more common red kings. The taste is buttery and silky, less meaty and milder. It is clearly salmon, but with flavors reminiscent of perch and Chilean sea bass. Compared with farmed salmon, which tend to be oily and fishy tasting, white king salmon's delicacy is incomparable. It is extremely high in omega 3 oils.
***Color may range from a pearly white to an orange sherbet, sometimes marbled. The range of color, will not effect the flavor of the Wild Salmon.***
These white kings have long been coveted by many Alaskans. Only about 6 to 8 percent of a king salmon catch is white salmon, which makes it a rare delicacy.
Available only for a limited time.
Our Wild Salmon fillets are skin-on and bone in. Fillets are approximately 8 -16 ounces each. If you would like to avoid bones you can request tail portion fillets.
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
White King Salmon Steaks
Sushi Grade King Salmon
|Lemon Caper Sauce|
- Wild Troll-Caught White King Salmon
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed.
8-16 ounce portions$31.95 lb.
- Save with a Bulk Buy
- 10 lb. box
Free FedEx Shipping.Reg. $309.50$299. 50
Slow-Cooked White King Salmon(adapted from The New York Times}
- 4 white king salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Rub butter on both sides of salmon fillets. Season lightly with salt. Place in shallow roasting pan about an inch apart. Bake, turning every few minutes, 8 to 12 minutes, or until surfaces of fish are opaque; centers remain rare.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert