Premium Troll-Caught Red King Salmon Fillets
These Sushi-grade, troll-caught King Salmon receive special treatment from the first moment of the catch.
Caught one at a time, by hook and line, they are immediately dressed, packed with ice, and carefully, individually chilled. Unlike other salmon that are net-caught in big numbers, these fish demand the full attention of the fishing vessel crew.
With nickel-bright skin and rich red meat, there is no better wild king salmon available unless you catch it yourself. High in heart-healthy Omega-3 Oils and huge in flavor. There is no substitute for quality.
These fish are caught in Alaska and British Columbia.
Our Wild Salmon fillets are skin-on and bone in. Fillets are approximately 8 -16 ounces each. If you would like to avoid bones you can request tail portion fillets.Why Are Troll-Caught Salmon So Special?
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
King Salmon Steaks
Sushi-Grade White Salmon
Alaska Tim's Gourmet Spice Collection
- Troll-Caught Red King Salmon Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed.
8-16 ounce portions$29.95 lb.
- Save with a Bulk Buy
- 10 lb. box
Free FedEx Shipping.Reg. $299.50$289. 50
King Salmon and Avocado Sushi Roll Wrapped in Soy Paper with Light Miso Sauce(adapted from Chef Vincent Chirico of Frederick's-New York, NY}
- Miso Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon light miso paste
- 1/4 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Sushi Roll:
- Sushi rice, enough to wrap
- 1 piece soy paper
- 1 3-ounce portion from king salmon filet
- White soy sauce
- For Miso Sauce:
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan, whisk and bring to a boil.
- For Sushi Roll:
- Place rice on soy paper, then avocado and salmon. Cover with Miso Sauce and white soy sauce, roll and slice.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert