Cook Inlet Silver Coho Salmon Fillets
Expert chefs say coho is the best salmon for cedar-plank cooking and grilling.
Caught in the pristine waters of Cook Inlet, our coho salmon are processed same day of harvest.
Coho fillets are skin-on and bone in, and are approximately 4-10 ounces each. If you would like to avoid bones you can request tail portion fillets.
Our NEW Coho salmon cubes are cut from the same fish as our premium Coho Fillets. We have done all the work; no bones, no skin, no waste! From kabob's, to fish tacos, to a simple beer batter fry, Silver Salmon Cubes adapts well to a wide range of cooking methods.
Cedar planks are available as a separate item.
- Single serving: 3.5 ounces
- Calories: 140
- Total fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1100mg
- Protein: 23g
- High in Omega 3 fats.
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
Sockeye Salmon Fillets
Coho Salmon Steaks
|Lemon Caper Sauce|
- Cook Inlet Coho Silver Salmon Fillets
- Skin-On Fillets
- Fresh flash frozen, vacuum packed. 8-16 oz. portions.$19.95 lb.
- Cedar Planks
- 2 Cedar Planks, Alaska Tim's Rub and Cooking Instructions$15.95 pack
- Save when you buy a Bulk Pack. Free Shipping, too!
10 lbs. of Wild Alaska Silver (Coho) Salmon
Reg. $199.95$169. 95
Includes express shipping.
Your host, owner, and fishing expert