Canadian Cold Water Lobster Claws
These Huge Lobster Claws are a perfect item for entertaining.
Best when prepared using a crab boil or a Louisiana Type Crawfish feed, these will be the hit of the party. Use the simple recipe below, serve along with new potatoes, corn on the cob, etc., and have a feast you will always remember.
3 lb. bags, (3-5 claws per pound). Pre-cooked.
|Customers who bought this item also shopped for:|
North Atlantic Lobster Tails
Colossal King Crab Claws
Lobster PaellaWe cook our Lobster Claws right along with our King Crab Legs. We even add some Wild Shrimp and Scallops. Makes A Perfect Unique, Healthy Meal !!
Click here for this Lobster Paella Recipe
- Canadian Cold Water Lobster Claws
- 3 lb. bag, (2-3 claws per pound). Pre-cooked.$64.95
TASTY LOBSTER CLAWS
Ingredients: 6 Quarts of water, 6 Tablespoons salt, 2 Teaspoons Original "LOUISIANA" Hot Sauce, 2 bags Zatarain's Dry Crab Boil 3 Oz., 8 Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Red Pepper, 2 Teaspoons vinegar, 2 lemons, cut in quarters.
- Bring To A Boil
- Add Lobster Claws, or King Crab or Both. Bring Back To A Boil; Boil For 5 Minutes.
- You Can Also Add Shrimp Or Prawns, But Only Boil For 1 Minute At The End
- Turn Off Heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
Try your own variation - it is so tasty and a very healthy meal!
Your host, owner, and fishing expert